• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTVR A/C Install Question

Camoguy

Have any of you guys installed the A/C kit on a 7 ton MTVR? Mine is almost done. Everything’s installed the vacuum is pulled waiting to be charged. But I have one wire left it runs to the computer on the engine. The instructions are very clear with the numbers on the wires. But... my harness is not easy to read the numbers on the wires. We did find pin out number 11 But the numbers on the wire do not look right. Anyway long story short if you got a picture or could confirm which wire on the ECM to pull it would be a great help. Thanks

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Have any of you guys installed the A/C kit on a 7 ton MTVR? Mine is almost done. Everything’s installed the vacuum is pulled waiting to be charged. But I have one wire left it runs to the computer on the engine. The instructions are very clear with the numbers on the wires. But... my harness is not easy to read the numbers on the wires. We did find pin out number 11 But the numbers on the wire do not look right. Anyway long story short if you got a picture or could confirm which wire on the ECM to pull it would be a great help. Thanks
I made this mistake lol, look at the “right” connector instead of the left, the left is engine outbound harness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Camoguy

I made this mistake lol, look at the “right” connector instead of the left, the left is engine outbound harness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any chance I could get a close up pic? Last thing I wanna do is burn this computer out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks