• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Muffler ?

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
I've heard both, the NAPA muffler is quieter, but the dynomax can be installed and is barely noticeable behind the heat shield.

ETHOS

yeah, barely noticable is nice

avenge usa has pictures of his truck and muffler setup in his picture folder

optitrader66

I went with the dynomax, it's not too loud but still has a realy good sound to it. Can ride comfortably without earplugs.
Instalation was the easiest thing , fits behind the heat shield and you can't tell it is there, took about 15 to 20 minutes to install.

avengeusa

I went with the dynomax, it's not too loud but still has a realy good sound to it. Can ride comfortably without earplugs.
Instalation was the easiest thing , fits behind the heat shield and you can't tell it is there, took about 15 to 20 minutes to install.
yup, works great for me, it is not quiet, but it did take a lot of the bark out of it, my wifey says it is much quieter

so does the previous owner, i think he sad 20% quieter is what it sounded like to him

FL_Frank

The NAPA one does make it quieter and the installation was easy. It does have a little weight to it, so you should make a bracket to hold it in place. I used (2) stainess pipe clamps designed for drain waste pipe, which are nice and big. They have not snapped yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks