• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mule PT in the snow

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Nick. I'm sure the Mule appreciated the exercise. One of these days you'll have to get someone to run the camera for you so we can see you taking it for a spin :)

Flatlander

Does your mule have 4 wheel steering? I was under the impression that a5s just had front wheel steering...I'm a newbie to the Mule scene. Gonna pick up one soon!

nickd

This particular A5 mule does have 4 wheel steer. I added the 4WS option as an add on and it is the subject mule in an upcomming article I submitted to Military Vehicles Magazine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks