• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mule Roll Bar info

rexman

Hi looking to see if anyone has made a rollbar.or any ideas to adapt some thing else to fit.on ebay they are selling a pass rollbar that fits a polaris xp900 utv.but its 31" wide. But the seller gave me a phonenumber for the company in ind.am going to call see if they can sell me the overhead bar to 4' wide. But if someone has any ideas like to hear about them. My mule have a hyd lift Snow plow. And Winch on back end .I know .its because ya drive into trouble and Pull yourself out .Thanks Jim

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I think to adapt something off the shelf to something as weird and specific as a mule would require so much modification that you'd be better off just building something yourself.

I can't imagine how to put an effective ROPS on a mule without having to hack the poor thing to death.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think to adapt something off the shelf to something as weird and specific as a mule would require so much modification that you'd be better off just building something yourself.

I can't imagine how to put an effective ROPS on a mule without having to hack the poor thing to death.
Couple from the net.

b.jpg576D9463-37C0-40E2-BF0A-BC4E630C432b.jpg

redlight

I have the roll bar from the red deck mule. it is for sale but I do not have a paypall acount yet to open a classified acount. please pm me off line at brucemccoy54@Gmail.com to discusss. I know it could be shipped by truck or we could meet halfway from Boston.

rexman

Thanks for the Ideas,As to not Hack Her up.Had Plates made couple inches high With punched holes to mount behind the side rails,Areas were behind your rear,and the last one back,Had a friend make me 2 bars with a plate on bottom to to bolt to or weld to other plates,BUT HE MADE THEM OUT OF 2'' HEAVY STEEl PIPE,Too Heavy,Then the place shut down end of that till i can find some lighter,

rexman

Seen on ebay a roll bar for the crew cab/Polaris xp crew Sport Bar,lot of money for what it is would need 2 of them f&r But like to get the phone number of the company that make it. see if they could make me a couple hoops 49" wide x a little less than 4 foot high,Looking for a solid lead,To Add on Not chop up.my MULE

byrdman1312

If you use a rollbar, don't forget some seat belts! I rolled my mule in 1997, ran over a stump hidden in the weeds. I fell out, guess what crushed my left tibia in six pieces, the roll bar! Off work for 7 months, in the bed with external fixator on my leg for 9 weeks, 3 months physical "terror-py", had to learn to walk again.Still have a "bone knot" on my shin, a semi-stiff ankle, and a knee that just don't feel right. But, I can walk for miles, run a little, and still ride my mule! Be careful out there!

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMG_20130911_202153_649 - Copy.jpgIMG_20130911_202305_601.jpg I have a nice roll-bar made out of nice heavy wall 2 1/2" aluminium tube that was on the Bama Mule I picked up . It is FREE for the taking , pm me I can send you better pictures . Hound DOES NOT go with the roll-bar ! LOL , bob k

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
100_1543.jpg100_1544.jpg100_1545.jpgSome pictures of the roll bar that is up for grabs . I listed it in the classified's. I have no need for it . PM me for details . bob k

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks