• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mule Wide Tires

rexman

Hi looking to see if the wide tire can still be had Might get a set of wide rims tires are shot.Name or a brand or where to get a set 4 ,Or if any one got a nice set of Rims & Ag tires for sale. Shipping to 16351 Thanks Jim

Special T

Cant rember.. mule run 1100x18? If so a 12.5/80x18 would fit the wheel probably be close in size but lots more traction. Why wider? Driving on lawn? Extream offroading? Post a pic of tire and wheel

bennym45

Cant remember.. mule run 1100x18? If so a 12.5/80x18 would fit the wheel probably be close in size but lots more traction. Why wider? Driving on lawn? Extreme off roading? Post a pic of tire and wheel
Roger all of the above pointers. And yes, let's see some pictures of the unit. Especially after the modification.

Special T

Sorry my guess was wrong I was thinking goats... from pics they look like 10-12" wheels. Are they bolt together? Looks like bigger od is not an option just width.

Special T

What size are the factory ones? Funny you posted the pic of 26x12x12 in the bed because that was going to be a suggestion. Are the original wheels bolt together? What is the bolt pattern?

Special T

There are lots of brands and tread designs in 26x12x12 its a common size. If you look at atv tires you should be able to find a 28x12x12.

The ones in the back of the bed would likely be the burly choice with lots of brand and ply options.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks