• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mules at Peachtree City show

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I know of at least one person who was seriously drooling :drool:

rod

Clinto,

Did you introduce yourself to us? If so which one were you?

If you know anybody interested in a nice mule, let me know. I may be selling the mule that has the MG pedstal mount and wide tires and fenders. I will keep the wide tires, fenders and MG mount but sell the mule. It's a very nice 1968 A5 mule.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
rod said:
Clinto,

Did you introduce yourself to us? If so which one were you?

If you know anybody interested in a nice mule, let me know. I may be selling the mule that has the MG pedstal mount and wide tires and fenders. I will keep the wide tires, fenders and MG mount but sell the mule. It's a very nice 1968 A5 mule.
No, I never got a chance to come over, everytime I had a free moment, it seemed someone would come over and say "you've got to see this" or "come help us wind in this winch cable" or something. I also got their late on Saturday, around lunch.

I recognized you guys from all your posts on the Mule forum on G503.com. Nice looking Mules. I'd like to buy one, but I am pretty broke right now (rofl..... but really :cry: ).

BFR said:
*clinto hurries to sell a kidney*
I only sell kidneys for DUKW's :razz:

Charlie

I really enjoyed the show, Saturday was nice and cool, and the place dried up well after the rain Friday afternoon, even though Rod's awning didn't survive the wind & rain too well! Met a lot of mule peiople and made a lot of contacts. We'll be back next year, but don't know if we will ever have that many mules at one time again, but it sure was fun to see the expressions on people's faces when we pulled in :lol:

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
rmgill said:
How about a nice Terrapin? :wink:
You want me to sell a kidney for a turtle!!??

:p No thanks!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks