• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Museum opening/possible rally?????

EZFEED

Hey guys, our museum is having a little grand opening and I was thinking that it might be a good idea to post it here in case some of you guys wanted to drive out there and check it out. Drive on out and cjeck it out, if you have green iron it is most welcome, would be awesome if you can!

November 15th is the date, I am scheduled to work as usual :cry: but since it is so close to me plus the fact I work nights I can make it during the day and if I can find someone to sit in for a few hours I may make the whole day. Gonna attempt to drive the Lizard there too if I can figure out some legal way to do it (dragging my feet on registration has bitten my butt).
Here is a link to our site, would be super cool if you guys can go, even etter if you join up too!!! :-D

Louisiana Military Museum - Home

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks