• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MVPA or SS members near Moscow?

Mark3395

Am in Moscow for a few days and want to take a look around at what these folks play with or have available.

Went to a shop today and found a nice T-55 and Su-17 in the parking lot.

Phone numbes would be nice if you have them.

Thanks.

3dAngus

I wonder what a fully operational T-55 goes for nowadays, and how much it would cost to get to the US. Might make a nice yard ornament.

LanceRobson

Or the Moscow in NY, PA, VT, ME, VA, IL or about 20 other states. Knowing Mark though it wouldn't surprise me if he's in the original Moscow.

If that's where you are Mark and you find some former Soviet armor that will fit a 6'4" guy ask if they'll take an out of town starter check.... :p

Lance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks