• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MVPA Show in Huntsville, AL

Charlie

Just a reminder, there is NO OUTSIDE VENDING or OUTSIDE VEHICLE DISPLAYS available at the MVPA Convention in Huntsville. All vendors and vehicles will be inside the South Hall of the Von Braun Center. ALL vehicles, either JUDGED, DISPLAY ONLY, or FOR SALE, must the registered with the MVPA. To register, you must be an MVPA member. Registration ends June 11. The convention will be open to non-MVPA members on Saturday only, $8.00 at the door. All parking is inside parking decks and clearances are tight. On-the-street parking is very hard to find.

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We'll be there-picking up a ton of paint and hanging out.

Not bringing any display vehicles or sale items.

Csm Davis

I will not go to a rally in a city that forces our members to sell off there trucks and or register them as commercial when they aren't. So unless someone shows me where the city has changed it's ordinances I won't support it's economy.

reloader64

M813rc, Pawnshop, and myself will be making the trip from Texas. We had a blast in Kansas two years ago (first convention for Pawnshop and me), so we're really looking forward to being there and meeting a bunch of y'all.

Scott

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Us SS folks should wear some name tags or identifying features.

I know WM will have Elmo on his shoulder but for the rest of us........... rofl

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
MVPA convention

WE made the Big plan , being as the family is from Waterloo , AL , down the road as they say , we will do the convention and family thing at the same time , worked out great . It's been a long time since I have been to Redstone , so it should be good . Plan on also hooking up with some of the boys from my local MVPA chapter (Empire State West) We will be on parts patrol , Bob K

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
reloader64......DO NOT GO THERE, that is a need to know basis and none of us need to know any more........

For identification:
Georgia Rally Shirts for those that have them, the SS presence needs to be realized.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Trailer is packed, leaving O dark thirty Tuesday morning. It will be great to meet you guys in the flesh. Did a simple add on to the convention name tag. Did it right this year put all my stuff on pallets, so I am hoping there will be a fork truck.

Attachments

Last edited:

Greensteel37

There will be two forklifts and operators there. You should try to use only Dixie Division's forklift as they are charging us to use the convention centers'. The use of their's is probably inevitable but we are trying to keep that charge low.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks