• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 1028

IdahoPlowboy

87cucv I have 4" of lift on the 1028. I bought the 1028 about 2 years ago and had to put a new transfer case in it and a rebuilt transmission I also rebuilt both front and rear diffs. There was a time I had the front end sheet metal and the front and rear diff off the truck and no transmission or transfer case,I had parts everywhere. I am glad to have it all together now but I will soon have the bed off so I can clean it up and undercoat it.

MarcusOReallyus

Nice, very nice! :beer:

Those tires look downright mean! What's the noise level?

That's some beautiful country there. You're just an hour from some family of mine, down in Pocatello. :)

IdahoPlowboy

Thank you c hawk and Marcus. The tires are great, I run these type of tires back in the late 80s on my near new at the time K20 Silverado they really are not very loud and fit the narrow stock rims perfect. I am not very far from Poky, about 65 miles or so. The pictures were taken at the Heise bridge.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks