My bi-annual wanted post: CUCV wanted

Prospect62

Every couple years I get the itch to buy a CUCV and while I've been pretty close a time or two, I've still never owned one. I am located in Central New York State, so I know there's not much in the way of CUCV's around me.

I will pay to ship the right truck. Done it many times with other cars. I would like to keep the price around $6000, would have to be less if shipping was involved but that's location dependent.

Things I need: Running, driving, stopping truck with no major frame or title issues (must have a title as New York requires it) and with as little body rot as possible. I can fix everything else and I am not looking for perfection, especially in my budget range.

Thanks,
Dan

Last edited:

frank8003

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Last edited:

Prospect62

Facebook is a scary place!”😳
I personally don’t do social media.😁
Good luck.😁
Scary isn't the word. It takes a special kind of savvy to navigate those goons. Add in the fact that most of what I'm looking at is in other parts of the country and I'll have to send as shipping truck and pay electronically - people's heads explode.

Last edited:

Carolina1010

I have an m1010, she has served me well but now she needs a new home....
I'm a bit above your price range but you can't ask for a better example for what I am asking
Quick rundown.....

Less then 12k original miles, I put 5k of those on her, not a single issue
Not hacked up, solid strong rust free undercarriage
Dash pad needs replacing, but so do half of all mid 80's chevy dashes
Everything works like new, the heater core did rot out, again, a chevy truck thing, have new one will include
Comes with a spare 24v alternator
Includes the diesel fired box heater but not installed
Will include an iceco vl60, a 2000w inverter genset, a mounted tool box, and custom made matress

I'm asking 11k but if I keep the iceco, genset, Tool box and matress will take 9 1/2k for the ol girl
Right she is set up as the perfect hunting/camping/fishing rig

I know she is more then what you said you wanted to spend, but thought you might like another option if you can't find anything else
I would much rather sell her to someone here on the site then to some run of the mill 4x4 junkie

Anyway, give me a call if Interested 9102736569, I will always answer, lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks