• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My deuce at Bantam Fest

joshs1ofakindxj

Butler PA Bantam Fest 2012!

I was hoping the convoy would be bigger but we had fun with those that came out and then we did have a good sized crew at the fairgrounds.

KDKA coverage of the convoy with video embedded in the artcle: http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/...butler-county/

The deuce got some good action shots there!

Attachments

ckinger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I couldn't get mine off the jack stands in time. Stupid wheel seals. aua Stinks because I only live 25 minutes away. I'm glade someone took a duce to the event. I wasn't sure how they would react to a duce mixing in with all those little jeep type thingies..... Oh well next year.

joshs1ofakindxj

Aw man that stinks! I have a Kaiser-Jeep M35 so I fit right in! Of course I had the only 7 ton jeep.

I'm on the other side of Pittsburgh. Let me know if you're interested in doing events with the local MVPA group, the 1FMC

joshs1ofakindxj

The festival is this weekend. They changed the time of year and location. Hopefully its bigger and better.

Anyone else going?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks