• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My First M-37 ( A Barn Find )

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Extraordinary! The thing behind the grill is the selenium rectifier for the 1st generation 100 amp charging system. It means your truck was a HF radio truck or carried a rat shack.

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice acquisition! Looks like it can be easily kept in 'as found' condition that is now becoming more popular than full restorations.
Is it a Canadian truck? I ask because mine is and it has the hard top which I was told is usually an indicator of a Canadian. If so it has the bigger displacement engine with better design than the US versions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks