• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Honey Badger Motor Home Build

Jeep Nasty

With the development of the new forum I figured I’d post some of my photos and some of the things I’ve done. If you’re not familiar with my truck I took an M916 and converted it into a giant military school bus for the lack of a better term.

It wasn’t suiting my need so I’ve gone with more of a RV setup.

I took a bunch of hardwood pallets to redo the interior I framed out a larger bathroom. I now have two L shaped dinettes that I am building that will have tables in the middle that convert into two large beds.

I have a thetford cassette toilet with an access panel to remove the honey wagon from the outside. I do not have water on board at this time and not sure if it is in my plans, but i want to look into it.

I just setup a solar system with a separate battery bank, light, outlets etc.

I will be putting in a 12v refrigerator and not sure if I’m doing propane or induction cooktop. I will be making some customs cabinets for interior as well.

I also have a webasto coolant heater for the motor and a Chinese diesel heater for the cab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks