• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M109A3 into with Volvo 660 Air ride Bober

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bobber M109A3 into XM381A2 wirh air ride

Here is my started M109A3 bobber and eill be an extended cab rig.air ride off Volvo 660 rear air leaf spring setup Most all of the brackets hade to be from scrach.
The track bar to locate the axle is centering it from side to side. the bed will be built from 14Ga sheet metal and sheer to size and press brake to form hats sides and fenders.
Also the cab will be extended 14 inches at the back to add room and roof will be made from scrach and the top will be one peice.eith backof cab top.
More photo soon.

Attachments

Last edited:

Preacherboy

This truck is really a work of art! I've been to FOB Ironhorse and seen this truck first hand, it definately take some talent to get a truck to this point.

My dad road with troutt for the first test drive with the air ride...we all want one now!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good.

I have a question about the Mahindra. Do you like it? I have a dealer down the street from me and thought I might want to stop in and look at them.

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good.

I have a question about the Mahindra. Do you like it? I have a dealer down the street from me and thought I might want to stop in and look at them.
Yes I like the Mahindra very well and it was not bad on the price $$$ when I bought it.
Also Thank you on the Bobber air ride to.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks