• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new deuce.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: My new duce.

Depends. I bid on one vehicle, they still had the SF97 from the govt. Some come with titles. Some have nothing. You have to ask the custodian of the material being auctioned.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: My new duce.

Be NICE. I was at Barstow a while back. Made chit chat, jokes and small talk with the custodian. The guy won the truck. Will called him and let him know he won it and asked it there was a SF97, lo and behold, he said yup, sure is, i'll have it for you when it's picked up! We'll see hopefully in 30 days or less.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks