• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my new toy

I just bought that 2 1/2 ton 2-wheel utility trailer. I'm think'n that the spring package from it would make a nice bob job. I just so happen to have a spare Deuce and a plasma cutter. Come to think of it, I also have a stack of new trailer beds. Now I just need TIME.

Snarky

I have a modified harbor freight crane in mine as well for those who want to see. Mine is the short winch free version, I added a 1200# winch and replaced the crane holder with 1100# pully, and the cable is 1900# test. I usually leave my boom extended to the 600# mark, but it's more than enough to lift my generator and full ice chests on to the bed. The upper pully just keeps the cable on top of the lower.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks