• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my newest MV

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
since there is on place for amphibians on site i hijacked this forum, this was given to me in La., it is a AATV, it ran till the fuel line took a dump, then was parked, its totally compleat, just needs a lot of tlc, number two soldier and i are going to do a restore, for more info look in US military wheeled vehicles, page 647, top, left

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that a plastic body? The way the lifting strap is denting the sides it almost looks inflatable.

I think you will need new tires for that toy. However, once fixed up, looks like it would be pretty cool to drive!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OH YEAH...The Banana Splits!!!! :jumpin: .....guess I just dated myself :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks