• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mysterious Plug Under Dashboard M1010

ethanh100

U have these two plugs under my dashboard that were apart when I bought the truck and look like they go together, but they aren't exactly easy to plug into each other either. The male end goes into the harness behind the dash and seems like its connected to things like the aux lights wiring and some other things. The female end goes through the firewall and into the engine harness it seems. I am hesitant to just plug them together because I dont want to break anything. So does anyone know what's on these wires and if they should be together? Thanks.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks