• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NAPA replacement headlight? Or any other?

Napa can get 24 volt headlights. They won't have the pig tails on them, But you can cut the ones off the bad bulb ans solder them on the new one.

Or buy a headlight plug and solder it to the pig tails and be plug and play from then on.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
As the others said, Napa can get them.

I have a distributor account with Napa and my cost was over $100 each.

I understand being in a hurry but Napa will have to special order them and you'll have to monkey with the wiring connectors.

Best bet is to buy the right ones (with packards) on eBay or from Surplus outfits. We bought a bunch from TNJ at the MVPA National Convention for extremely reasonable prices.

As the others said, Napa can get them.

I have a distributor account with Napa and my cost was over $100 each.

I understand being in a hurry but Napa will have to special order them and you'll have to monkey with the wiring connectors.

Best bet is to buy the right ones (with packards) on eBay or from Surplus outfits. We bought a bunch from TNJ at the MVPA National Convention for extremely reasonable prices.
You need to talk to Napa about your pricing. I remember that the napa one was expensive but it wasn't even close to $100.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
You need to talk to Napa about your pricing. I remember that the napa one was expensive but it wasn't even close to $100.
You're right-I just called and the 4800 part # was $27.22 my cost and the local distribution center had 2.

Can be seen here:

http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/C...ght-Bulb-High-Low-Beam/_/R-LMA4800_0411233169

Obviously that's the 3 pronged civvy connector, but that's cheap.

I wonder if I gave them a # for a bulb with packards and that's what drove the price up.................................

krink762

the two days it took for this post you could have had them from TNJ or another of the vendors here and you know they are the right ones, support those that support us. No offence, just a thought

rickf

Lets see, ten dollars cheaper each and no shipping, How much would you want to pay extra? I figure all told the price would be about double. I prefer to save that extra for the things that I can only get from the vendors.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks