• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nartron Directional Signal Control (Service/Not Working)

Runaway998

I have a Nartron turn signal switch. I plugged it and it worked for a minute and then stopped. It seemed delayed. Then it stopped working. I took it apart. Cleaned the contacts. Tested the unit with my volt meter. Everything looked right. Plugged it back into the truck and worked for one blink of a turn signal and stopped.

Is there any other service I can do to it?

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
LED or Incandescent bulbs? You haven't given a lot of information, but when I see one blink and then nothing, it's usually when an Incandescent flasher relay interacts with the very-low power draw of LEDs and refuses to blink properly.
BDGR

Runaway998

LED or Incandescent bulbs? You haven't given a lot of information, but when I see one blink and then nothing, it's usually when an Incandescent flasher relay interacts with the very-low power draw of LEDs and refuses to blink properly.
BDGR
I tried both LED and Incandescent bulbs in the unit. I have an older style turn signal that works without an issue. The truck has Incandescent all around the outside but I have all new lights and new flasher module. I just havent installed them yet.

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Understood. Unless someone else has a different experience than mine, I'd say it's toast. It's not possible to open them up (all that I've seen) for service.

Bulldogger

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks