• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a CUCV

Mudstone

Hey guys i need a CUCV in CT or surrounding states... Every day driver i've looked at a few and pretty much most of the trucks i've seen are pretty messed up. i'm taking a drive out to coleman surplus tomorrow in PA... from the sound of it their trucks are rotted and not exactly well kept mechanically. If anyone has any ideas or is selling a truck please let me know.

Mudstone

one in torrington has a slipping starter... i may end up grabbing it though and just get the starter rebuilt... i kinda don't want to buy a truck that i'm gonna have to work on day one.

tanhmmwv

I have a friend who has a pickup, former shelter carrier , w/o shelter. 60kmiles, runs great! asking $3900. le me know if interested.

CUCV85

mangus580 "mike"

Hey guys i need a CUCV in CT or surrounding states... Every day driver i've looked at a few and pretty much most of the trucks i've seen are pretty messed up. i'm taking a drive out to coleman surplus tomorrow in PA... from the sound of it their trucks are rotted and not exactly well kept mechanically. If anyone has any ideas or is selling a truck please let me know.
:arrow:Mangus580 Williams Port NY
Mike told me he is selling his m1009 he has done a lot to it.
In your price range :idea:

HAWKMAN

I've got an M-1009 that runs great and has very minimal rust, though does have a couple little dents on the back area by the gate......$2000.00ish is what I'm looking to get.

I can send more pics if you need them

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks