• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a hand from my OH members

ToddJK

I'm trading deuce tops with a fella who's in Eastern OH closer to Pennsylvania. He's unable to transport his to do the trade. I can drive down into OH, but if I can shorten the trip, that sure would be greatly appreciated. The OP I'm trading with has offered to pay someone to transport the tops on his behalf, but that's something that has to be negotiated between him and whoever helps. I can offer one of two things, either some cash for fuel or we meet at a place of your choosing for dinner and the bill is on me. There's no set time and date as of yet, details are to be worked out.

Basically, you would be the one to pick up his top from him, meet me at a set location, we swap tops, I pay you some cash or buy your dinner, I head back home, you take the hard top back to him and whatever kinda arrangements you and him have worked out
If no one wishes to help,no big deal, I'll make the trip myself, but it'll just be a long one, lol. If anyone is up to helping a couple SS members out and maybe earning some cash and have a MV discussion over some food, shoot me a pm. Thanks!

DaneGer21

I'm trading deuce tops with a fella who's in Eastern OH closer to Pennsylvania. He's unable to transport his to do the trade. I can drive down into OH, but if I can shorten the trip, that sure would be greatly appreciated. The OP I'm trading with has offered to pay someone to transport the tops on his behalf, but that's something that has to be negotiated between him and whoever helps. I can offer one of two things, either some cash for fuel or we meet at a place of your choosing for dinner and the bill is on me. There's no set time and date as of yet, details are to be worked out.

Basically, you would be the one to pick up his top from him, meet me at a set location, we swap tops, I pay you some cash or buy your dinner, I head back home, you take the hard top back to him and whatever kinda arrangements you and him have worked out
If no one wishes to help,no big deal, I'll make the trip myself, but it'll just be a long one, lol. If anyone is up to helping a couple SS members out and maybe earning some cash and have a MV discussion over some food, shoot me a pm. Thanks!
Shoot me a PM with his zip code/location, and where you may wanna meet here in Ohio. I have a 20’ car trailer…

Attachments

ohfiredude

Todd, any luck on getting this done?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks