• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a Messurement

nattieleather

Hello,

I'm working on a project truck and I want to use the steering column and before I buy one I need to know if it will fit my application. Could someone please messure the steering column for me and give me the length?

Thank you,
Joe

L999here

...which one..?

Post is in Humvee section,so assume you are asking about this type vehicle. However...which one...? H-1..,H-2...H-3...? They are all different. I built the original Humvee's (1986-body line) and would like to own one myself. There are several running around town in South Bend,IN.....

nattieleather

Yes I am asking for the GI M998 and variants HMMWV Steering column. The one bolted to the dash that holds the steering wheel. I need to know the overall length. I was hoping those of you with HMMWV could take a tape to one or that someone might have a spare that they could messure.

Thanks
Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks