• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a part number for m923 exhaust gasket

acesneights1

The gasket under my cab blew out. Flex to header on an A0.
anyone know a part number I can use locally ?
I can't seem to cross nsn 5330-01-1047354

aziator

Does the V-Band from the turbo to the exhaust have a flat gasket in there? I pulled mine apart as I am building a 5" exhaust system and there was a gasket in there. Just something I am not used to seeing.

Guyfang

Staff member
Original cost to the gov, 0.73 cents. There is also a german company that makes, or made this gasket.

Bosch Rexoth GMBH Lohmann
Mannesmann Str. 29
Postfach 1860
58455 Witten
Germany
Tel. 02302-877404

acme66

I have been running mine with aluminum foil for a while now. Cut a 2 inch wide strip and wrapped it around the joint a few times and then put the v-band clamp carefully over the top of that. Truck passed it's annual inspection like that. Someday I will do it properly so I hope you find a source you like.

Ken

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks