• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need a pickup of two shoebox size items at gl okc

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all,

I have two shoebox sized items at the gl okc warehouse that are at their two weeks tomorrow.... I also have a trailer body that I am waiting for an euc on at the same site--- can someone local to the okc warehouse grab those two items and hold them for a little bit for me-- like I said, each is the size of a shoebox and weighs about 25 lbs----- its pointless for me to drive down to grab them within the next day when I will have to come back when my euc clears for the trailer body....

Thanks

Ziggy

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a job for OKC Auction Service. Pickup appointments are a week out at GL OKC. Your only hope is to have OKC Auction see if they can sweet talk someone.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be picking this up as I have an appointment for tomorrow.

For future reference OKC Auctions services is there almost daily.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks