• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a transmission to go from Granite Falls NC to the Aberdeen or Sussex shows

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all,

I have a new transmission in Granite Falls, NC that needs to get to either the Sussex NJ or Aberdeen MD shows--- Is anyone planning to come to either show from the Granite Falls, NC area that could bring it along-- figure about 200-250 pounds and no fluids or grease to worry about (transmission is new)........

Thanks

Z

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Brandon is about the closest, but I don't know if he'll be able to make it up north to either of the shows. Maybe we could get it shuffled to Cabell who does not like missing Aberdeen.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks