• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a value on tires for a 5 ton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the right place to post but anyway I have a nos 11.00-20 Titan T Hawk 373's. Have 10 new stored inside my garage for the last 10 years and they all have the inner liner. Thanks for your help and I hope I didn't put this in the wrong spot.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What’s the date code on them?

Did you buy them new from a distributor?

What did you pay for them?

Will you offer a warrantee?

Will you palletize them and load a truck from your location?

Since shipping them is cost prohibitive, your potential market may be limited to local sales only.

Unfortunately, your question is very hard to answer correctly.

Please advertise in the classifieds(when you determine a price you want(all ads require a price). You can always start high, and accept offers(ie,$1500 or best offer).

One of the recent discussions we’ve had(mods & admin) is that we are going to prohibit “what’s it worth” threads because most of the time they are posted by members who want to sell something but do not want to pay to advertise.

This thread will be closed soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks