• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a wheel CTIS elbow.

DCLund

I'm looking for the CTIS elbow that takes the place of the kneeling valve on the wheel.
NSN# 4730-01-370-5378
Mfg # 12417916

Thanks, Dane
507 251 1339

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
673240 in Dana. Any Spicer parts place. Even oreillys can order in Spicer parts.

498 available at the Spicer warehouse

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
why is the 'kneeling' valve only for the spare? so says parts info. what does it do? mine has air leak in any position and I don't understand what it is meant to do.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
CTIS
CTIS was first used in production on the American DUKW amphibious truck, which was introduced in 1942. The Czech Tatra T813's central inflation and deflation system was designed to maintain pressure even after multiple bullet punctures. Military-spec Tatra trucks are equipped with CTIS as standard. Several trucks used by the U.S. military, such as the HMMWV, HEMTT, and FMTV, are equipped with CTIS. The feature is also common in Soviet and Russian military trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks