• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need assistant

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tomorrow I am scheduled to pick up a trailer, after while getting fuel up yesterday we had a light rain and when leaving I found out that I had no directional.
So today while going over some of the tm's I found that I had one bulb inoperative, replaced it but still no directional. I then discovered that I have running lights at the rear but none in the front can I get some advice as to what I need to check for. (Nothing at the front and no directionals with
running lights at the rear, )
All my wires at the rear are not marked.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Likely a combination of problems fist being a bad hood ground, or the housings themselves have lost ground. Jump a ground directly to the socket inside the housing and see if that gets anything lit. Directionals maybe the contacts inside the steering column lever need cleaning, just had to do this to mine, very simple to take apart and clean.

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Likely a combination of problems fist being a bad hood ground, or the housings themselves have lost ground. Jump a ground directly to the socket inside the housing and see if that gets anything lit. Directionals maybe the contacts inside the steering column lever need cleaning, just had to do this to mine, very simple to take apart and clean.
Turned out to be a bad flasher. Directional and light switch checked out good, just wish l had tested out the flasher first.
Thanks for your reply.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks