• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Cylinder Liner and Parts

steelandcanvas

Recently scattered a cylinder liner in my M35A2 non turbo. Need liner, piston, oiler, rings, head gasket set and pan gasket set. Mechanic said bearings look good, and crank can be emery clothed back into shape. Any direction and leads would be greatly appreciated. I worked hard and saved my money to buy this truck, positive point: wife understands things happen.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yow that is quite a damage level! At least the rest of it seems OK. Forgive my ignorance but how does one remove a liner?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OPCOM, There is a puller made just for that.
steelandcanvas, If you want to get it fixed now, like fast, White Owl, Memphis or Sam Winers will most likely have all the parts in 1 place. If you shop around, you can find a better deal from lots of different places for the different parts. Since you are in Ca, try Norm and Steve at Antelope Valley, They might have all the stuff. Again, since you are in Ca, UPS will have it at your doorstep in 24 hrs. Just my 2c, since the pan is down, i'd still roll a set of bearings in it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks