• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help cucv

choll

Broke down today on my way from nevada to washington state.
I had an extreme loss of power 25mph max, black and blue smoke. Here is what I have done: changed fuel pump, changed CDR valve changed fuel filter. Starts right up every time just no power. This blazer has never smoked.
Hoping it is just the injectors. They are getting checked tomorrow.

Anyone have any ideas.

Chuck

85-m1028

there's a rocker type pluger on the side of the injection pump, depress that and it should change the idle and make it run a little rough. check the rubber fuel return line coming from the top of the injection pump, I put a clear piece of tubing in its place to check for air bubbles.

it may be partialy clogged and wreaking havoc on your pump timing. sounds to me like a timing issue..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks