• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need help with search

I have been searching for information I need on the website and found several good needed articles and pictures but when I click the link to view them while logged in to the site they all say Opps something went wrong and I can't see any of them. Anyone know what I am doing wrong or why this is happening?
thanks in advance.
BD68

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sounds like a cookie issue. Your account seems to be fine. Unless it's a very very old post that perhaps contains links to some of the older/lost sections of the site. Do you have a link to an example that fails? Or have you tried deleting your browser cookies and logging back into the site to see if it displays?

Sounds like a cookie issue. Your account seems to be fine. Unless it's a very very old post that perhaps contains links to some of the older/lost sections of the site. Do you have a link to an example that fails? Or have you tried deleting your browser cookies and logging back into the site to see if it displays?
I will try deleting the cookies first and then if that don't work i'll post up a link thanks BD68

I was doing a search on google and it pulled up a page from Steelsoldiers and the link was inside the post. I will try to figure out which one it is in.
thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks