• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M929a2 hauled from Detroit to Cincinnati

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for a quote on moving a m929a2 dump truck from Utica, MI to Sunman, IN, 47041 in the next week or two. Truck starts and runs but may be developing fuel issues (per owner power output is down). Per TM weighs 24000 LB; 124.5" tall; 96" wide; 275" long. I'm new to the forum, hope I'm doing this correct?
Thanks!

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Put a bid on U Ship, real easy and will get you a price that is real competitive. I have been sucessful with U Ship. Got a better rate than my normal frieght broker.
Put U Ship offers a insurance plan that is very reasonable.

smittyjr355

was this truck on craigslist? Also call Greg at 941 888 2366. Tell him Matt Smith gave his number to you. He takes care of all my shipping.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Brian Stilwell of B&R trucking out of Flint, MI has moved my truck a couple of times. He was always the best rate I could find. Search here on SS or on the web and you'll get more info for Brian.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks