• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need parts moved from Southern Maine to Hartford Conn

Danl

Looking to move a brush guard of myM915A1 from southen Maine to Hartford Con. anybody heading that way and can carry a brush with them pm me Please

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why would you use your Username as a thread title????? This thread would get WAY more exposure is you put something descriptive in as a title rather than your username. Many people who might be able or willing to help out probably will pass this one by because of the title.

Danl

Danl M915A1

I understand what you are saying, I jest realy don't know how to do a lot with A PC I jest leaned how to post picture, I want to do things Right I realy do But its going to take time for this guy to lean sorry . At this time I'm makeing a dump truck out of My 915 I worked on The Pto all day, it is Quite a job , and I have lots to say about this Dump truck Job I put the body on and took pictures, and I posted on a thrend dump truck in 5 ton posting and my posting did not post on new post. its down in 5 ton and I have to look for it my self. I didn't start a new treand because a dump truck post was allready started , and I feared that starting a new one some one would tell me there is a treand allready started I'm not posting to day work and picture for I fought with the tranny all day 12 hours and this guy is done in one beer and off to sleep big day sunday

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can understand being new to PC stuff. We all were at one time.

Use common sense when posting and 9 out of 10 times you'll be good. The project you are working on is it's own unique animal, so it deserves it's own thread...start one to show us your progress and maybe some people will offer hints or tips.

Thread titles, use something that is descriptive of what your thread will be about...for instance, this one. Rather than your username, it would have made more sense to title it something like..."Need parts moved from Southern Maine to Hartford Conn." (which I will change it to right now for you.)

Danl

Danl M915A1

I can understand being new to PC stuff. We all were at one time.

Use common sense when posting and 9 out of 10 times you'll be good. The project you are working on is it's own unique animal, so it deserves it's own thread...start one to show us your progress and maybe some people will offer hints or tips.

Thread titles, use something that is descriptive of what your thread will be about...for instance, this one. Rather than your username, it would have made more sense to title it something like..."Need parts moved from Southern Maine to Hartford Conn." (which I will change it to right now for you.)
thank for the help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks