• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some help. Will Wagner, anyone...need wiring scematics for M-48 and V-300

EZFEED

Does anyone have a complete wiring schematic for the M-48 with the 12CYL CONTINENTAL GAS ENGINE. I know there is one somewhere online of the diesel one. I need the gasoline one.
This thing is driving me nuts and I don't care about any other systems at the moment except engine operation. The engine did fire up, I need to move this thing or else I'll have to hire a tow truck or dozer and can't foot the bill for that at the moment.

Also need one for the Cadillac LAV-300 with Cummins diesel. I just need the starting circuit. One of the solenoids is screwed up and I can't find it. I need from the ign switch on the instrument panel on the left to the relay box on the right behind the drivers seat. Also would like the whole wiring schematic and the one where I can get the AC to come back on.

I will check back here periodically. Working allot and farm stuff so no internet time. Not much of it that is :(

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
We had an M-48 in front of our Division HQ....the unit historian said when they brought it from the storage depot it was still in running condition....they had to "demil" it by removing the batteries, draining the fluids and disabling the starter.

Until they drove a wooden wedge between the hull and turret it was common to come in and see the turret rotated to where the barrel pointed toward the Commanding General's office. Appearently they had left it in the neutral position and it would freewheel if pushed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks