• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to eyeball some wiring

slantflat

Hi everyone.

Is there anyone on the south side of Atlanta with an M35A2 I could come have a look at? I've been messing with my wiring problem for weeks now, and I've come up with a wire that doesn't have a home. Can't seem to find the information I need anywhere, so I thought I could just look at good wires and that would help.

The accessory switch on the dash has wires that are bad and I can't get the truck to start. Not sure if this "extra" wire spliced in with another wire, or if it broke off up inside the harness and I can't see it.

Thanks everyone.

slantflat

No, none of the wires under the dash have tags that I can see. There's about two inches of it coming off the back of the assy switch and I can't see any other loose ends.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks