• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Needed: Radiator for m35a2

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kublo's ?

Jakelc15

The fan blade broke and went straight down to the lower tank. It dented it to where the tubes are pulling out of it. It also poked a small hole in the plate. I took it to executive radiator yesterday right after it happened. They said they could fix it but it will cost as much as a new one.$85 an hour and the cost of parts and a core. OD Iron sells new ones for $740. I'm kinda leary of buying a used one from one of the surplus dealers.

rwelker

I have some used available. PM me with your phone # and I'll call over the weekend; I'm at work now and pretty tied up.

Miltrucks

Timing is perfect - just getting ready to post today with a bunch of lowered prices on some things for the group.

I am indeed "going out of business" :)

I have 4 good takeout radiators from M35A2 series trucks. Price is $200 each local pickup in Ohio.

There are a couple of site members here very close by.......

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks