• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Needing m750 semi trailer moved

ROARKY

Purveyor of rusty iron
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As the title says, I am needing my m750 semi trailer moved from Newark, Ohio to Flemingsburg, Ky. Trailer tires hold air, Lights work but are still 24v. The drivers I had lined up ghosted me so I am back to square one. Will pay cash on delivery. It will take a military semi or a single axle tractor to ship it. Landing gear folds up and back. It was moved recently to a trailer storage lot so I need to Get it out of there. Lot is gravel. Review pics below.

159CF620-9CBF-40C9-A4DF-F2C21ECAA5B7.jpegB1500D90-A2E8-46B4-8B59-0EE79A2D5500.jpeg

unitedstatesoffreight

Hello,
Sorry about what happened regarding your other drivers that you had lined up. I can assure you, that would not happen with us. I can get this hauled for you next week for $750, permitting that the brakes and everything is operational on the trailer. Give me a call or text (386) 507-4197.

Thanks, Joe

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks to go down the interstate, this trailer needs to be riding on a RGN. Sorry to be a party pooper. 24 volt lighting, air over hydraulic brakes which probably need bleeding, and ancient tires spell DOT issues.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks