• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Neophite LMTV Owner Part II

Bobcat701

I picked up my LMTV from Alabama. I drove it back home to Fayetteville NC 500 miles with no issues. Thanks to everyone that provide advice and guidance on how to PMCS the M1078, and what tools to bring with me. No major issues with the truck, I do need to install a new drag link. If anyone has one for sale, or knows were to procure one please let me know. Attached is a few pictures of "War Pig" and my son driving it once I RTB.

Attachments

DanM7890

Glad you made it back safe! How did she drive? Any numbers on what kind of mph she did or any stories?

EDIT: You bringing it up to Denton for the show?

Bobcat701

It drove great, just needs a new drag link. I have a scout campout that weekend, I might move it to the right so I can go up there. Sounds like it would be fun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks