• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New 419 owner questions

outlaw38

I just bought my 419 and was wondering what you guys are getting for top speed. I got mine on the road today and got to 30mph and 2300 rpms. Is this right? It was screaming. Also there is a sliding thing on the gear shifter, what the hell is that for? I'm trying to slide it back and forth for high range.

Speedwoble

Oh dear! That’s sliding collar is the quick detach for the backhoe. If you slide it while you’re driving down the road, you’re liable to put 3000 pounds of backhoe through an F150s windshield.
I highly recommend you read the operators manual before you get yourself into trouble.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks