• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New canadian 5 ton

WPNS421

Here is a picture of the new Military 5 tons. They are replacing the MLVW's(=M35A3) The unit you see is for use with artillery units pulling guns. Notice the extended cab and then they added the crew compartment. The truck will carry 8 - 10 personnel. No more freezing in the back for the gunners.
The picture is before they go for final assembly and installation of equipment

Attachments

Seatyger

We get to see them when they are in transit to 'bases unknown'. The semi has two of them piggy backed together. I took a bunch of photos with my blackberry but i'm having 'issues' trying to get the photos to post. The transport drivers stop over here in Woodstock.

The front winch and bumper set up is incredible as well as the interior set up.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice! Any clue what the bed will look like? Will this be the cab and chassis for several different variants?

cornrichard

Kinda looks like a school bus to me. I mean if buses were od green and cool. I will still be making short bus jokes about them because I am jealous that I don't have one.

R Racing

Lets Pray they don't have a 6.0 in them LOL ! Or they will spend more time in the shop than on the road , At least thats been my experience lately with mine lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks