• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from GA

MarksInnerDemon

Awesome thanks. I am kind of looking to get into ownership for a bit of hobby fun and having something unique to play with. SADLY I probably would have missed the meet because I was playing russian infantry at the guardian center.

theramblingwreck

New from GA as well.
The Kiddo and I attended last weekend and now we are hooked!
Im in the process of educating myself on various vehicles as well as equipment and options.
Im looking forward to learning more about this site in the coming days, weeks and months.

Thanks to the ones who showed us so much hospitality last week....and the food was soo good!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks