• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from KY

mckeeranger

Greetings from Kentucky.

I've been reading posts on SS for quite some time and joined a little while ago. This would be my first post.

I saw in another post where someone said "start with a 5-ton." I did just that. I have had a 1970 M817 wo/w for several years. Now I find myself with a 1966 M35A2 w/w, a 1967 M35A2 w/w, the original M817 still wo/w and 2 M107E2s. Did someone say this was addictive?

I just wanted to say hello, and that I've really enjoyed reading the posts here on SS.

Ken

deuce259

With the amount of Deuces coming out of Ky now, we Kentuckians are bound to take over now. Welcome aboard from Western Ky, currently Iraq now but home soon.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hey mckeeranger...i was born and raised in KY. Welcome to the site Sir!
Been gone from KY since 1971 but still have family there and consider KY my "home state".

You have entered the realm of military vehicle obsession:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks