• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New From PA

BelfastBuilt

Hello Everyone! Long time lurker, finally Joined as I am picking up an '85 Blazer. Trying to decode the Vin but anything I've used hasn't given me solid answers lol

Really just plan on getting it running and driving, then maybe add some more aggressive wheels/tires and call it a day.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello Everyone! Long time lurker, finally Joined as I am picking up an '85 Blazer. Trying to decode the Vin but anything I've used hasn't given me solid answers lol

Really just plan on getting it running and driving, then maybe add some more aggressive wheels/tires and call it a day.
Well, Welcome to the Outfit!

Can't really tell from the pictures, but you may have a few issues to work out. Yep, get her cranked and go for a ride! There are a few "patches" there under the hood. It is a good looking truck though!

You may want to download the manuals - The TM's (Technical Manuals) for your "new to you" vehicle.