• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy, Punta Gorda, Florida

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Welcome from Missouri!

Looks to be in good condition and complete truck from the photo posted.

What is the lifted Ford in the foreground?

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from south central TX. I was supposed to be in the Charlotte High School class of '82 (back before Pt Charlotte had a HS) but my parents dragged me kicking and screaming to Idaho when I was a Junior. Very traumatic going from living 3 blocks from the beach to a place that had snow on July 4th.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good looking Deuce Robert, and the good thing about Florida you get to drive the truck year round, I am from ND and if we get 5 months I feel lucky! Welcome to the site! If your going to be doing your own wrenching on the truck you have access to all the Technical manuals (TMs) on this site and trust me when I say they will become your second bible!
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks