• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy

Marlboro

Just Sayin hello, my names joe i''m from nj.
i just picked up my 2nd deuce,like a fool i got rid of my last one an had to get another. its a 1969 kaiser with winch (sorry no pic) i've lurked for years an founds tons of info on these trucks, so figured it was time to say hi! i bought it mainly to pull out my and my friends mud trucks, but also plann to do some shows

Engine5

Just Sayin hello, my names joe i''m from nj.
i just picked up my 2nd deuce,like a fool i got rid of my last one an had to get another. its a 1969 kaiser with winch (sorry no pic) i've lurked for years an founds tons of info on these trucks, so figured it was time to say hi! i bought it mainly to pull out my and my friends mud trucks, but also plann to do some shows

Michael Corleone: Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in. :twisted:

What a wonderfull thing these deuce's, heh..?

Welcome to the dark side.

Marlboro

yes, its a roof rack, not sure if it is military issue or not. either way its coming off soon! its a shame that it was fastened with self drilling screws through the hard top.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks