• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New here, hello from Texas

Gar

Hey everyone, I’m a new user to the forum and new to MVs in general.

I bought some land recently to build a mostly off grid, sustainable homestead and while researching tractors I fell into the MV rabbit hole. I decided on an FLU419 over a new tractor. Hopefully will be receiving it next week!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey everyone, I’m a new user to the forum and new to MVs in general.

I bought some land recently to build a mostly off grid, sustainable homestead and while researching tractors I fell into the MV rabbit hole. I decided on an FLU419 over a new tractor. Hopefully will be receiving it next week!
Welcome to the Outfit! Welcome to the hobby too. There are quite a few folks here with their "Flusies" that earn living with them.

Be sure to check out the TM section for maintenance and parts books.

We are a bunch of picture hounds, so when you get your New-To-You truck be sure to post up some pictures!

Gar

So where are the pictures?
I‘m hoping to receive it on Monday and will have some of my own pictures to share. In the mean time, I’ll post a few pictures saved from the auction site.

Based on the inspection and videos, I’ve got a lot of hydraulics work ahead of me as well as some brake work and metal work. Can’t wait to get my hands on it.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks