• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New in Nebraska

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Ive always wanted a bobbed deuce - finally picked one up about 6 months ago. Trying to run through it front to back enough to make it a daily driver, although Ive been driving it a ton. This site has been a gold mine and I appreciate letting me join.
Welcome to the Outfit!

Snap up a few more pictures when you get a chance... We are picture hounds here for sure. Looks like you have a nice looking Deuce. Don't hesitate to go visit the Technical Manuals section. Grab a copy of the Lubrication Order that will point out what oil and grease to use and keep you from spending money on parts because something got dry.

Here is a link to get you started:

And again, welcome to the group!

ToddJK

Welcome from MI. I use to live in NE years ago. Quite a few deuce owners out there. Some great minimum maintenance roads as well to test the off road capabilities out too!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks