• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New intank fuelpump?

marksgarage2

My pump has not worked in 2 years. I am going to take it out and try to fix it. But if not, should I get a oem pump for 300.00 or one of those external pumps from saturn 40.00? Anyone run the external and how do you like it? Thanks Mark

h1crwchf

marksgarage2 said:
My pump has not worked in 2 years. I am going to take it out and try to fix it. But if not, should I get a oem pump for 300.00 or one of those external pumps from saturn 40.00? Anyone run the external and how do you like it? Thanks Mark
Did you try Ebay? I picked one up for less than $100. There is a guy in Deleware that auctions off intank pumps all the time, his ID is kcgonzo. He rarely returns email or answers questions, he is slow shipping, he will not give you feedback, but he always has a good supply of parts for MVs.
I ran an external pump on the last Deuce I had and it worked fine. I never knew the intank pump was bad until I changed filters and tried to prime the system....

Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks